Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Changing Names and Switching Thought Patterns

I have kept a blog since 2007. Over the years, it has changed names and purposes but always has it been the kept records of my optimistic lunatic ramblings and evidence of my atrocious spelling and punctuation. I never promise perfection but offer my thoughts the way they come to me-like an M.C. Esher painting- confused and bordering between the real and the fanciful. I cannot promise that this blog will continue for another four years nor will I be able to tell you what it will cover. I am not one to do a 'themed' anything. I am more than one subject as I am more than my hobbies, my relationship, and my religion. The layers of my inner-self are countless and many are bruised from a history that may appear in this blog's texts. I cannot promise the PG and some entries may be painful to read. I make no apologies. If ever you discover my entries have become awkward for you, you may rest assured knowing you don't have to read them. My self-confidence and worth is not reliant on the number of 'followers' or 'friends' who appear on my page. The only goal I have in this work is that, perhaps, I may be able to organize my thoughts from a mind too busy to deal with them and share some joy I encounter along my way. If we share tears, that is also fine. As I have said in my first book, not everyone can relate to someone's good fortune but everyone understands the pain related to the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment