Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 8th

Ugh! I have this feeling like I'm antsy but not at the same time. I would be all like 'things need to hurry up and happen!' but things are happening. I'm reading, pondering, working, kissing DHF; you know, all those good things. I even sat down and re-watched Gone With The Wind (BTW, Frankly, he doesn't give a damn).

I dunno though, I think I'm just antsy about all the stuff coming up within the next few weeks. I'm seeing The Decemberists on Saturday which makes me wanna explode with excitement! I'm for real! I mean, I am going to be in the same building as Colin Meloy!!!!


I kinda wanna cry just thinking about it. Also, I just found out that he wrote a children's book (possible birthday present, perhaps? Hmm, perhaps not. Dunno if I can wait that long).

Another great part about this concert, it's in Nashville which means I'll get to see Kristina! I have plans to get to Nashville early so I can meet with her for lunch. That'll leave a few hours to get present for the wedding on sunday (DHF's friends) before crying tears of joy as the second greatest man sings to me. *Happy sigh* He's got nothing on DHF though. Good thing he's already married. I would hate to have to turn him down :P

After all that, DHF's birthday will be coming up, school will be starting, and then I'll be visiting relatives in Alabama. Gosh, so much so soon. I'm gonna try my best to relax and read but, as I said before, I'm getting antsy with my downtime.

As if to prove my point, I'm now bored writing this entry. I think I'll clean. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment