Friday, September 2, 2011

hecticness

I know I haven't posted anything in a while and that isn't from a lack of things going on in my life-it was too much. Literally, there was so much going on that I couldn't bring myself to write about it. I thought if I spoke about it one more time I would go crazy. I did write a quick blog about some of it back when it happened but I never posted it. I have been working a lot, my brother had emergency brain surgery, I cleaned out a section of my dad's apartment, I got a new car, I started school, I got approved for my thesis....the list goes on and on and, frankly, I need a break. I may post what was going on with my brother soon but, as for now, I still don't wanna deal with it. My plans for tonight involve Spike TV, drinking a smirnoff, and working on some logic homework. Forget doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment